The following types of activities shall be required to obtain an Operational Permit from Spokane Valley Fire Department:
- IFC 105.6.2 – Amusement Buildings
- IFC 105.6.4 – Carbon Dioxide Systems (exceeding 100lbs)
- IFC 105.6.5 – Carnivals and Fairs
- IFC 105.6.9 – Compressed Gases
- IFC 105.6.14 – Exhibits and Trade Shows
- IFC 105.6.17 – Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- IFC 105.6.21 – Hazardous Materials
- IFC 105.6.23 – High-Piled Storage (exceeding 12ft.) IFC 105.6.28 – LP-Gas
- IFC 105.6.30 – Miscellaneous Combustible Storage
- IFC 105.6.49 – Marijuana Extraction Systems
The application, site and floor plan drawings (and any other relevant information) can be emailed to Inspections@spokanevalleyfire.com, faxed to (509) 892-4127, or mailed to our Administration Building at 2120 N. Wilbur. An $88.00 fee will be collected at submittal. Please click here to pay online or include your check or money order with the application. All credit/debit card transactions will incur a non-refundable convenience fee of 3% transaction processing or minimum of $2.00 on the transaction amount.
The approved permit, with any accompanying documentation, will be returned via fax or e-mail, then an inspection can be arranged. Inspections will need to be scheduled through our inspection request line: 509-892-4153.
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to call.
Fireworks Public Display Permit Form
Operational Permit Application Form